Many people are heading towards cosmetic dentistry to improve their smile and tooth appearance. There is lots of information on the internet on how to achieve a healthy smile but before you consider cosmetic dentistry in Pune such as tooth whitening, Invisalign, and veneers, talk to your dentist in Pune.
Devs Oral Care has always kept the patient’s comfort and health at the forefront. We understand what thoughts and concerns they have while
choosing tooth whitening treatment. Therefore, we are here to help you with some facts and tips on teeth whitening:
1) Foods, caffeinated drinks, smoking, and red wine are not just the ones to influence the color of your teeth. Many individual’s genetics also affect their teeth brightness.
2) If you do not get rid of plaque through brushing and flossing regularly, it hardens and forms into calculus overtime. It affects the color and texture of your teeth.
3) Many people form tooth stain under its surface. It can be due to heavy consumption of antibiotics or tiny cracks between the teeth.
4) The Orthodontic treatment in Pune will help you get rid of your stains but remember, the natural color of our teeth is by birth. Teeth whitening treatment will only remove the stubborn stains and enhance the natural color of your teeth.
5) The results of teeth whitening treatment might last for 2-3 years, depending on the professional you choose to perform this treatment. However, if you keep smoking, drinking coffee & caffeinated products, and do not maintain your teeth, the teeth whitening results will not last long.
6) Many beauty stores claim to offer teeth whitening service which is harmful and can put you at risk. Consult a professional dentist and talk through your concerns. An expert certified dentist will never expose you to hazardous products that could damage your teeth and gums.
7) Do not buy tooth products without consulting your doctor. Each patient’s teeth and mouth features are different; what might seem a perfect teeth solution to your friend might be harmful to your oral health.
Devs oral care understands the concern of our patients when they visit our clinic. Therefore, we make sure the patients feel relaxed and comfortable throughout the treatment session. Our experts recommend patients not consider an unqualified person to perform such critical treatment. Why?
If done incorrectly, teeth whitening treatment might expose you to dangerous health complications and permanent damage to your teeth. Talk to our specialized and certified doctors, and they will help you achieve the pleasing smile you always wanted.