Routine Dental Check up
It is recommended that you should check your teeth and gums at least once every six months. At the clinic, we can review your teeth and gums for any signs of tooth decay, gingivitis, etc., and take the necessary steps to cure it before becoming worse. This way, you can protect and improve your oral health. The following procedure is generally followed during a routine dental check-up:
- One of our qualified dentists begins by cleaning the tartar from your teeth.
- According to the WHO recommendation, a panoramic X-ray is made once a year.
- We may advise a sealant on the teeth at the back to prevent cavities and protect your teeth from plaque.
- Our team members may also apply a fluoride solution to the teeth to prevent tooth decay.
- They will advise you on the proper nutrition to strengthen your teeth.
- We will also give you instructions on how to maintain oral hygiene every day at home.
In dental restoration, specific procedures are followed to replace or make up for missing teeth or missing parts of a chipped off tooth. A tooth or a part of a tooth may be missing because of decay, fracture, etc.
Some examples of restoration are as follows:
If there is a cavity in your tooth, the dentist performs a filling on it with gold, silver amalgam, or plastic materials resembling tooth color called composite resin fillings.
If there is a cavity in your tooth, the dentist performs a filling on it with gold, silver amalgam, or plastic materials resembling tooth colour called composite resin fillings.
A crown is a cap that is in the shape of a tooth. It is placed over a tooth to restore its former condition. Our dentist in Pune uses it to hold a bridge in place or cover a dental implant
If you have a gap because of one or more missing teeth, it is filled by ‘bridges.’ They are held in place by crowns and cemented permanently into one place.
If any of your teeth lost or extracted, you could replace them using what is known as an implant. An implant is an artificial root of a tooth; it is covered with a crown (replacement tooth)
They are artificial teeth, a removable replacement for missing teeth. Depending upon the number of missing teeth, complete or partial dentures may be used.
If you are looking for the best clinic for a dental implant in Pune to restore your teeth, you can always contact Dev’s Oral Care and attain satisfactory results.