Routine Dental Checkup
Routine Dental Checkup in Pune
It is recommended that you should check your teeth and gums at least once in every 6 months. we, at the clinic can check your teeth and gums for any signs of tooth decay, gingivitis etc and take the necessary steps to cure it and becoming worse. This way, you can protect and improve your oral health. The following procedure is generally followed during a routine dental checkup:
- one of our qualified dentist begins by cleaning the tartar from your teeth.
- according to the WHO recommendation panoramic X-ray is made once a year .
- we may advise a sealant on the teeth at the back to prevent cavities and protect your teeth from plaque.
- our team member may also apply a fluoride solution on the teeth to prevent tooth decay.
- They will advise you on the proper nutrition to strengthen your teeth.
- We will also give you instructions on how to maintain oral hygiene everyday at home.