The tissues that surround your teeth are known as gums. If the gums get affected by plaque, the sticky bacterial film that surrounds your teeth, it may even cause tooth loss. Hence it must be attended to at the earliest.
Gum Treatment In Pune
- Bleeding of gums
- Swollen, tender, red gums
- Bad breath and taste over a prolonged period of time
- Permanent teeth are getting loose or separated from each other
- Gums drooping away from the teeth
- The change in the setting of teeth or dentures fitting together
If you have any of the symptoms above, you can always visit Dev’s Oral to avail gum disease treatment in Pune.
The earliest and mildest form of gum disease is called gingivitis. It happens due to poor oral hygiene that causes plaque to be deposited on the gums. At the onset of gingivitis, the gums become red, swollen and bleed easily. At the beginning, the patient may not feel any discomfort. It can be cured and reversed if timely treatment is taken from Dev’s Oral Care, the best dental clinic in Pune and maintain good oral hygiene at home.
Other factors that lead to gingivitis include:
- genetic predisposition,
- Health conditions like: diabetes, systemic diseases and conditions, stress, inadequate nutrition, puberty, hormonal imbalance, pregnancy, and some medication use.
- Substance abuse, HIV infection
If gingivitis is left untreated, it can lead to periodontitis. If the plaque that has been deposited on the gums is left untreated, it spreads below the gum line. The bacteria in the plaque irritate the gums stimulating a chronic inflammatory response by the body that boomerangs on the tissues and bones, causing them to break down. This causes a gap between the teeth and the gums, as the infection spreads, it can lead to tooth loss also.
To seek remedy from gum problems in Pune, You can visit Dev’s Oral Care and be assured about good dental health.